2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat FAQs
1. What is the 3-Day Goals, Sales and Revenue Reetreat all about? The 3-Day Business Building Reetreat is an annual business checkup for women entrepreneurs who want to stay on track, but increase, scale and excel in their businesses. We focus on goal setting, strategies, marketing, social media (platform expansion), lead generation, sales and the sales process, product creation and product launch plans and strategies, and customer relationship building and management.
2. When will the 2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat be held? The 2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat will be held: Wednesday, April 10, 2024; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Thursday, April 11, 2024; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Friday, April 12, 2024; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. PST
3. Where will the 2024 3-Day Goals, Sales and Revenue Reetreat be held? The 3-Day 3-Day Business Building Reetreat will be held in San Diego, CA - hotel and event location information will ONLY be sent to registered and paid attendees.
4. How will I know if the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat is a right fit for me? While we can never make any guarantees, you may better understand if the 3-Day Reetreat is a right fit for you if: -You are a woman entrepreneur who is consistently working your business and wants to have an annual business checkup to ensure you are positioned for profitability.
5. Why is the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat only for women entrepreneurs? The 3-Day Business Building Reetreat is for women only and designed to support women and provide a space where women can feel comfortable, empowered and uninhibited, while engaging and sharing their authentic stories and truths, that only other women can relate to and understand.
6. Can you hold my spot, I am planning to come to the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat for sure? While we appreciate your support, we do not hold seats for anyone based on promises to pay. If you are planning to attend the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat, the only way your seat can be held is when you register and pay for your seat.
7. Will there be childcare provided at the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat, I need to bring my children? No, we will not be able to provide childcare for anyone. We strongly urge you to find someone who can help you with your children, perhaps a trusted and caring member of your family or a trusted and caring friend. If you cannot find anyone trustworthy to watch your children, please consider coming to the 3-Day Reetreat at another time.
8. I paid for the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat, but now I cannot attend, can I get a refund? We understand that things come up in life, however, once your seat is paid for, there are no refunds, under any circumstance. However, as we've done since our first event in 2010, we do allow registrations to be transferred to other individuals. If you choose to transfer your seat to another ready woman entrepreneur, we will need the following:
- 1. Your Name
- 2. Name and email address of person you are transferring seat to. This information needs to be emailed to Cheyenne Nielsen at: email@example.com, as soon as your transfer is made. Please keep in mind, the woman entrepreneur you transfer your Reetreat seat to, must sell legitimate and legal products and services.
9. Do you offer payment plans for anyone wanting to attend the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat? Yes, we do. We understand that not everyone desiring to attend our 3-Day Reetreat can make one full payment, so we gladly support women having the opportunity to get in the room.
Our payment options are:
Return Reetreat Attendees: Payment in up to 2 consecutive monthly payments: $800.00 Attendee Fee in Full
Early Bird Special - One Payment or Up to 6 consecutive monthly payments (until August 30th): $1,050.00 Attendee Fee in Full
(As of September 1st) Payment in Full or Up to 6 consecutive monthly payments: $1,300.00 Attendee Fee in Full
There are no payment plan options available after September 15th
Please note: Once you initiate a payment or a payment plan option, there are no refunds. If you select a payment plan option, your payments will be made monthly via an automatic monthly subscription payment. Payments will be deducted on the same day each month, as the initial payment. If a payment fails, you have 5 days to make your payment in order to continue in the payment plan option; if payment is not made, your payment plan option will be canceled and if you desire to attend the 3-Day Reetreat, you will have 30 days to pay in full. There are absolutely no exceptions so please do not ask. If no payment is made, your seat will be canceled and no monies paid will be refunded.
10. What if I don't have anyone to come with me to the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat? No worries. the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat is a great opportunity to meet new women entrepreneurs. Before the end of day one, there will be no strangers. While it would be great if you had a business bestie to come with you, we don't want you miss out on getting in the room.
11. When does the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat registration close? Registration closes on March 15, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. There are no exceptions.
12. What should I wear to the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat? We definitely do not encourage you to wear heels and pearls. Please wear business casual attire. Jeans are okay. We want you to be comfortable.
13. Will food be provided during the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat? We will provide no meals for attendees, however, coffee, juice, water and light refreshments will be available during the Reetreat.
14. What will be provided during the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat? Each attendee will be given all of the required learning materials. Materials will be provided in binder and/or online form.
15. I registered to attend the 3-Day Business Building Reetreat, but, I will not be attending. Can I get all of the Reetreat materials sent to me? No, you must physically attend to receive all Reetreat materials. We will not be mailing materials to those who have registered, but have chosen not to attend.
Additional 3-Day Business Building Reetreat Terms and Conditions
2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat Date and Location Changes Policy: The Ree Williams Development Group, LLC (TRWDG, LLC) reserves the right to make changes to any and all aspects of the Reetreat if, in TRWDG, LLC's sole discretion, deems it necessary to do so due to conditions that may be hazardous, dangerous, or otherwise adverse or threatening, if an act or omission of a third party prevents any portion of the 2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat, or for any other reason considered commercially necessary.
You will not be eligible for any refunds of any amounts based on any such changes to the 20243-Day Business Building Reetreat.
2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat Cancellation Policy: TRWDG, LLC reserves the right to cancel the 2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat prior to the event date for any other commercial reason in The Ree Williams Development Group, LLC’s sole discretion and, in such an event, each attendee will receive a refund of the amount remitted.
2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat Liability Policy: The Ree Williams Development Group, LLC, will not accept liability for damages of any nature sustained by attendees or accompanying persons, or loss of, or damage to their personal property as a result of the 2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat.
2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat Photography, Audio, and Video Recording Policy: TRWDG, LLC reserves the right to use images taken at every and the 2024 3-Day Business Building Reetreat, with your photograph and/or likeness on social media and/or in future marketing materials. TRWDG, LLC is NOT responsible for individual attendee’s use of your image or likeness.