CoachRee's Mastermind Club is a constructive and supportive small business learning, development, and growth space, created for women entrepreneurs who want to be connected to their focused, ambitious, and success driven peers.
When you join CoachRee's Mastermind Club, you gain access to a private monthly online forum, designed to support women who are ready to become more strategic in their businesses, in order to rock out on their current levels, and get positioned for uplevel opportunities, but do not want to build their businesses in isolation.
Deciding to build a business can be a fun and exciting time. Sadly, for many women entrepreneurs, the excitement fades fast when they are faced with building their businesses in isolation, lacking business peers. ready for a trusted peer advisory group.
Are ready for strong but kind accountability
Are in a life transition and need to get realigned with who they are
Are ready for clarity, guidance, and accountability for their next steps
Are thinking of starting their own business or taking a new step in their established careers
Are struggling with confidence and need the skills to stand in their power
Are years into their business, but crave camaraderie with others to instill new life in their soul and their bottom line
Want to go farther faster and be in a radically different place one year from now
CoachRee's Mastermind Club is for you if:
- You are ready to be committed to no more excuses.
- You are ready to be committed to doing the challenging work.
- You will actively participate in the monthly Masterminds.
- You are ready to invest in being a member of the Mastermind Club.
- You are mentally and emotionally ready to receive constructive business advice.
- You are ready to collaborate with other ready women entrepreneurs.
- You are ready to help other women achieve their goals.
CoachRee's Mastermind Club is NOT for you if:
- You just want to hurry up and get rich.
- You are more interested in going viral and becoming internet famous.
- You are not ready to stop making excuses.
- You are not ready to be responsible or accountable.
- You are uncoachable.
- You are not ready to support other women.
- You are not ready to invest in yourself.
- You are negative.