Yes! Say YES to your success!
Whether you are a start-up, stuck or wanting to move up, every entrepreneur needs a little bit of outside help from time to time. And this is a time where so many entrepreneurs have been uprooted in what they thought they knew and the path they thought were on.
I would love to help you clear out the clutter that's keeping you stuck, help you into a space of clarity, where you understand your brand, brand model, your audience and the steps moving forward that supports you effectively engaging your audience, not only with getting sales, but also taking those "right" next steps that will help you squarely and confidently build your brand, expand your reach, give you visibility, and help you do your best work on the right platforms, both online and offline.
The 30-Day Strategic Coaching Support work's because you get the opportunity to be removed from the mad rush of social media and from asking for and getting advice from 5000 different individuals, 4,999 not in a position to strategically help you.
No need for you to scroll endlessly through a bunch of vain content, the process of scheduling a 30-Day Coaching Support Session with me, CoachRee, is simple, here you go:
1. The cost of each 30-Day Coaching Support Session is $1,200.00. If you are sure you are ready to schedule your session, you can pay for your session here.
2. After your payment is made, my Executive Assistant Cheyenne will contact you at the email address on your payment receipt, so please make sure your email address is current and correct.
The email you receive will ask you to provide the following:
- Three (3) dates and times (include your time zone please) that you are available for your one on one coaching session.
- You must forward the dates, my Assistant cannot pick dates for you.
- Your contact number, including area code and time zone.
- 1-3 key areas where you are having trouble in your business or where you need next level information and guidance. The information you share will help me put together your initial assessment, which will be emailed to you. Be thorough and clear. The information you send will be the only areas that we focus on during our one on one coaching session.
3. Once your information is received, your assessment will be prepared and your assessment and 90-minute strategy session date and time will be placed on the schedule and that information will be emailed to you as well.
Note: For the 90-minute strategy session, you can have up to one (1) other business partner/team member on the call with you. This is especially helpful for those of you who are in the non-profit sector. The individuals that show up on the session call with you must be discussing YOUR business. When there are multiple individuals on the call, we will move to a Zoom session.
4. I will call you to begin the 90-minute strategy session and the sessions begin on time. IF YOU PREFER A ZOOM SESSION, PLEASE LET MY ASSISTANT KNOW. Being more than 10 minutes late will cancel your session completely and rescheduling is not guaranteed or promised. Be ready and prepared for the session. You will need a note book and pen. Write down all of your questions and concerns ahead of time so that you do not forget to ask your questions during the session. No additional time will be granted for phone calls, DMs, or emails, to ask questions.
5. Be ready to openly discuss your business. Leave your feelings in another room. The strategy session is designed to help you by getting to the root of the your business truth. Yes, I'm going to be tough and I'm going to challenge you. All in L O V E.
Cancellations, Changes and Refund Policy: There are no refunds once fees are paid. If you would like to cancel your scheduled appointment and set a new date and time for your session, you must cancel at least 12 hours prior to your session. I do understand that there are cases of emergency, but this is a business and we cannot operate properly if we set policies based on everyone's individual emergencies.
CONFIDENTIALITY/NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT: Business and business relationships are built on trust. I maintain that trust with everyone I work with by keeping all conversations and information with the you, private and confidential. I will not disclose to anyone, any information regarding you, your current business nor the services provided to you. This includes sharing information on social media platforms that identify you. I'm not apart of the "see me" culture, I know the value in keeping things private. In addition, no personal ideas, information or thoughts expressed between you and I, will be shared with anyone without your expressed, written permission. Upon your request, I will send you a Confidentiality/Non Disclosure Agreement, prior to our strategy session.